Revolutionary Cold Fusion Technology
The Cold fusion technique is the latest technology on the market. This is a relatively new method that uses Keratin that is attached to the natural hair without having to use heat to activate it. Cold fusion causes no damage to the natural hair. Using the cold fusion option also means that the extensions can be placed very close to the root of the hair without fear of burning the client or causing damage to the hair shaft, making it kinder to natural hair.
The extensions are attached to the natural hair and the bond is activated by using ultrasound waves. The ultrasound waves make the Keratin crystallize and form a strong bond with the natural hair. This invisible bond is long lasting with a strong hold. It is stronger and less noticeable; the Cold fusion method also makes the extensions feel more natural where it is attached to the natural hair.
- Due to its flexible nature, this polymer does not make the hair extensions look stiff or unnatural.
- This method is safer than the heat and glue that is used in the hot fusion hair extension method, or the pains of weaving.
- You can add extensions to the front of your head which is sensitive, using this method, as it is painless.
- Once the extensions are fixed, you can wash or style your hair as you would do, to your natural hair.
- The extensions will stay longer, for about 6 months, as compared to other methods used for hair extensions.
- This pain-free method can be used to add volume to thin and fragile hair. It has proved useful for people suffering from alopecia. Alopecia is a health problem where a person suffers from hair loss throughout the body, and hair become thin and brittle. The cold fusion method is preferred in cases of thin hair, because if the heat fusion method is used, then the heat may damage the already thin hair.
- As this method allows the extensions to stick very close to the scalp unlike other methods where the extensions may be stuck at the beginning of natural hair instead of the scalp, it is a blessing for chemotherapy patients who can do away with the wigs, if they use any.
- This method is easy to implement on short hair as well.
- This method is a completely non-surgical way of grafting hair extensions and the time required to complete this process is much less as compared to other methods.
- If at any point, you wish to remove the extensions, you will have to simply dissolve the bond using a solvent / depolymerizing lotion.