I have chosen five key trends from the catwalk shows that are easily achievable for everyday wear. Chose your style and mix it up with texture or a super slick high shine finish.
Create your own look with this seasons inspiration
Slept in Texture and Mermaid Waves@chrispoher Kane, Jill Stuart, Alexander Wang, Mulberrry
- Create Matt Lived in Hair by applying sea salt spray from the roots to ends on dry hair. Blow dry and scrunch the hair style with a centre parting for model edge
- Unfussy disheveled Mermaid Waves are kind to the hair and an easy look to rock. Wash hair with warm water only and only apply conditioner. Whilst damp plait loosely and allow to dry naturally. When dry undo the plait and apply a leave in conditioner to tame any frizz. Tuck behind ears and good to go.
Braids@Naeem khan, Tia Cibani, Nicole Miller, Rebecca Minoff
- To get Sleek Milk Maid Braids firstly dampen the hair and part from the forehead to the nape. Plait each section and secure with a clear band. Bring both plaits up to the crown and secure with pins. Hide the tail ends under each braid to create a seamless braid.
- To achieve Bedhead Braids apply sea salt spray to dry hair from root to tips and scrunch dry with the hair dryer. Loosely plait and tease the plait out by stretching it out take up to the crown and pin!Viola
Romantic Up Do’s with Accessories@Dolce & Gabbana, Oscar della Renta, Zac Posen, Honor
- Accessorize and accessorize some more with pretty floral’s and head bands
Extreme Side Partings@Band of Outsiders, Dries Van Noten, 3.1 Philip Lim, Lavin
- Form a deep part from where the eyebrow tapers
- Chose a polished or wind swept look
- Fringes are swept over the forehead
The Low Ponytail@Jason Wu, Helmet Lang, Haider Ackermann, Vera Wang
- Super sleek super shiny low ponytails a super easy no fuss look to rock any day
- Leather band accessorizes to finish off a polished look
- Headbands give that sport luxe vibe
Supper easy trends to see you through SS14 xxx